Thursday, November 03, 2005

Down and up

Yesterday morning, the IT guys at my workplace removed the faulty harddisk to my PC, and came back with a new one about half a day later. In between that, my laptop continued to display erratic printing and emailing behaviour. I really appreciated the help provided by the IT guy, Kelvin, because I knew he was also busy with lots of other clients with other technical problems. In the end, due to all the uncooperative hardware, I wasn't able to do my work very efficiently and effectively the whole working day, and received a earful for that. I haven't been in such a foul mood for a long, long time.

It was only around 9:30 pm, that my mood began to lift. After all, the PC was now working, and I could print and send emails again without problems, and I managed to submit some work which I had earlier completed but could neither print out nor email to the appropriate persons. Most of all, it was because I received SMSs from friends that night, encouraging me to perservere and offering prayer. By the time I left the office at 2 am, I was feeling tired, but also very relieved and at peace with the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production