Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Deepavali

Just a quick 5 minutes before I go home...

Today was Deepavali, the Festival of Lights, but I stayed back to work long enough (from yesterday) for the office lights to be turned off at midnight today. How ironic.

Everything that could go wrong, went wrong today. My office PC started to report an "imminent hard disk failure", and something's wrong with my laptop as well. I can't open some of my emails on my PC, and when I can, it takes ages to open each one. And I can no longer print from my laptop either. And more, and more, and more...including impossible deadlines and uncooperative clients (but I guess these come with every job).

*sigh* I really appreciate my colleagues; they have been incredibly supportive.

But otherwise, at times like these when I'm all alone in the office, I feel very drained as well as a great sense of abandonment by the Almighty.

1 Comments:

At 11:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great sense of abandonment by the Almighty---U forgot that The almighty gave u great supportive colleagues,adversity produces opportunity,strengthening of character.It's difficult to give thanks in trying times,i know,but God is with us always,he will complete the work that he has begun in us.Take good care and have plenty of rest.----daisiki

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production