Saturday, November 05, 2005

Resting at home on Saturday

We had a "motivational team-building" course today at work yesterday. I thought it was rather useful. And I thought it made working life a little better.

I woke up today at 11 am, still feeling a bit tired. DreamRunner has invited me to join the Mt Faber SAFRA Running Club for their 30-km run tomorrow morning. I'm really keen to go. All I need to do now, is to keep my fingers crossed, hope that I don't get any last-minute assignments over the weekend, and get an early night's rest tonight.

Interestingly, I learnt from another SgRunner, whr, that simple carbs aren't really good for the purpose of carbo-loading. Complex carbs, such as brown rice, are much better before long-distance races. Hmm...now I need to find a good place that serves brown rice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production