Thursday, December 15, 2005

有朋自远方来,不亦乐乎

Ying Rui and Chee Kong just came by to my house for a short visit to see how I was doing. They also brought me some chocolate :) Thanks! We chatted in my room for about an hour on a wide range of topics, including how I landed in hospital and how my former DSTA colleagues were doing. It was really good to catch up with the both of them. Chee Kong also told me about the Fullerton Hotel event that he was organising on Christmas Day, and encouraged me to go along for it. He said that even if I wasn't able to go swimming (because of my wound), I could at least sun-tan by the poolside and enjoy the company of the rest of the guys and gals there. It's a nice suggestion. I can't wait to meet up with more friends, and get brown again. Thanks again to Ying Rui and Chee Kong for visiting...I really appreciate it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production