Death by monotony
I've been spending this whole week either in hospital or at home (with mandatory daily trips to the polyclinic). The boredom is killing me. There's only so much TV I can watch, so much sleep I can get in bed, so much work that I can do off my take-home office laptop, so much online games I can play. The monotony is driving me nuts.
I can't go church, or go to the gym, or meet up with my friends. Today, I can't even go help cheer on my SgRunners friends for their MR25 Time Trial. :(
I wish I had some friends with me.








2 Comments:
Hey, better than having to work past midnight eh? :)
How about reading a book? I would recommend "A Prayer for Owen Meany" by John Irving.
Or throw a party at home and get all your friends to come over :)
Take care...
i'd love to have a party, but my parents aren't comfortable with too many guests... :P
Post a Comment
<< Home