Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Final Medical Review

I went to the hospital today for a medical review, almost two weeks after the operation on my right thigh. The doctor who spoke with me in the consultation room was a smart-looking young chap, and he was very friendly. He noted that my wound was about 80% granulated (whatever that meant!) and that I was recovering quite well. "Another two weeks," he said, "and it'll just be a scar left." Great!

The doctor also extended my MC until this Friday, which meant that I won't be back in the office until next Tuesday (Monday is a public holiday, as Christmas falls on Sunday this year). Even then, I would still need to come by the hospital on Tuesday morning for another session of dressing.

The nurse who attended to me at the hospital today told me to lay off bananas, and "eat a guava every day". She was also quite optimistic that by Tuesday, my wound would have "dried out" and new skin would start to grow over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production