香港小吃
Spent most of today at home, clearing out my room. Lots of old newspapers, old flyers, expired shopping vouchers and expired power gels went into the rubbish bin. :P And many of my Hard-Earned Running Certificates got nicely filed away in my Folder of Pride and Honour, alongside my Plastic Bucket of Gleaming Race Medals. :D
In the evening, I took Mum and Dad out for dinner at the Hong Kong Cafe. I haven't brought them out for a meal in ages, so it felt good to do so. Mum had the spicy seafood rice, Dad had the "instant noodles" with ham and egg, and I had the spicy beef crispy noodles. I suggested going to the Esplanade Park for a seaside walk after dinner, but my parents were tired and wanted to go home. And so, we took the MRT back to our little apartment, narrowly missing the Sunday crowds.
Mum said that she wanted to take me out for breakfast at Redhill tomorrow morning. That sounds good. :) Perhaps tomorrow, after breakfast, I can squeeze in some time to the gym plus clear some work at the office (even though I'm technically on leave), and maybe in the evening, I could even join the Westside swimmers for a dip at Clementi Pool. That would make it a splendid Monday :)








1 Comments:
Hey Renoh, if you are on leave, should focus on enjoying yourself and relaxing :D Leave work aside... at least for a while? :P
Post a Comment
<< Home