第十行星
I attended an F.I.R. (飛兒樂團) concert at the Taipei Arena (台北小巨蛋) yesterday evening. It's F.I.R.'s first-ever concert there, and will serve as the first stop of their round-the-word music tour. Themed the "Tenth Planet" (第十行星), the performance by the Mando-pop trio - Faye (飛), Ian (陳建寧) and Real (阿沁) - was a spectacular audiovisual treat, not to mention the special guest appearances by Shin (信) and Stefanie Sun (孫燕姿). The whole song-and-dance multimedia extravagenza lasted almost a good, solid three hours. Cool stuff! :)
It was my first experience ever attending such a concert, and it was a magical feeling, even though I wasn't really the sort that would let my hair down. Almost everyone else around me was a devoted F.I.R. fan, waving glow-in-the-dark light-sticks and "I love F.I.R." placards of various forms and sizes. Haha, it makes me feel young all over again :)








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home