在台北的第一個末六: 西門之旅
Woke up late this morning and went house-hunting. Still can't decide if I want to live in a small but decent apartment in the middle of town within walking distance from the office and all the other shops and amenities, or a classy apartment downtown quite a few MRT stops away but comes with an incredible, jaw-dropping view of the Songshan (松山) Mountain and Nature Reserve. And both at the same price. Have to decide soon... Decisions, decisions, decisions!
Then spent the rest of the drizzling afternoon over in the Ximen (西門) District. A really happening place, and I chanced upon a street of cinemas along Wuchang Road (武昌路). And I discovered my 2nd California Fitness Gym there. Had NT$45 worth of egg noodles for dinner, and then joined some friends at a local joint for a drink and watch soccer on TV.








1 Comments:
Hey, you're in Taipei? Woohoo!
Post a Comment
<< Home