BG Run, September 2008
Today was September's BG Run. I hopped into BoSe's car with nerradhog to the old SMU, and then embarked on a 13.6 km BG run, one of the faster ones in a long time. Also present were ripley, charlotte, tiwazz, ckoksing, zhoaong and cfred84. Although we covered less than the initially planned 15 km, it was still a good run nevertheless. Took us 1 hr 33 minutes to complete it, with slopes, water breaks and traffic lights.
After that, I had breakfast at Forum's MacDonalds with BoSe, nerradhog, ripley and babumouse, which proved rather interesting. :) Then I registered for 5 October's Run for Hope and had tea with ripley at Borders to discuss our December Hong Kong/Macao visit. Lunch was consumed with chris ang, tingyi and chee kong at Sun with Moon Japanese Restaurant: grilled cod with sashimi salad ;) Got home at around 4 pm, tired but happy to have spent a great day out with friends.
After that, I had breakfast at Forum's MacDonalds with BoSe, nerradhog, ripley and babumouse, which proved rather interesting. :) Then I registered for 5 October's Run for Hope and had tea with ripley at Borders to discuss our December Hong Kong/Macao visit. Lunch was consumed with chris ang, tingyi and chee kong at Sun with Moon Japanese Restaurant: grilled cod with sashimi salad ;) Got home at around 4 pm, tired but happy to have spent a great day out with friends.
Labels: Running








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home