Beach Bumming Club :- 9 April 2005
Today was fab. I spent the morning and most of the afternoon with my friends and colleagues at Sentosa, playing beach volleyball and ultimate frisbee along Siloso Beach. The skies were cloudy, so that worked against my objective of tanning. But it also meant that the sand was cool enough for us to play on it without having to escape onto the grass or into the shade after every few minutes.
I am considering applying for an individual Sentosa Islander Pass some time soon. It costs only $12 for a year's membership, and will grant me free, unlimited access into Sentosa during that same year. That's quite a steal, considering that I intend to go to Sentosa once or twice a month and that the standard fee is $3 per entry, inclusive of a two-way shuttlebus-fare.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home