Friday, April 29, 2005

Sprinting to good sight

Today, I went for a timed trial run in preparation for a relay race on 13 May 2005. The distance was 1.4 km, and I finished it in 5:48. The fastest guy at the trial, Chris Ang, finished it in a whopping 5:21. However, our competitors are reputed to complete the circuit in about 5:10 on average...which means I still have a lot of speedwork to work on in the next two weeks!

After the trial, I went down to Chinatown to collect my "repaired" pair of spectacles. For the first time in about a year, I could see with an amazing clarity and without any strain on my eyes. The feeling cannot be put into words. ;) And no longer do I have to wear my prescription shades at the office -- that really drew a lot of comments from my colleagues ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production