Monday, April 18, 2005

It's my birthday today!

It's my birthday today!

When I reported to work at the office this morning, there was a Bengawan Solo cake left on my desk, bought by Nanyan, and a birthday card hand-drawn by her eldest daughter Zoey. What a pleasant surprise to start my day! :)

Later on, I was treated to a sumptuous buffet lunch at Kippo Restaurant (Keppel Club) by my running and travelling kakis: Nanyan, Ah Khen, Uncle Low, Uncle Tay, Chee Keong and Ronnie. When I got back to the office after lunch, there was another surprise waiting for me on my workdesk...a brand new FX Creations briefcase, bought as a birthday present for me by Belinda, Valerie, Audrey, Chris Ang, Li Lian, Wilson, Richard, Chee Meng, Chee Kong, Zac, Ming Jern and Ying Tat. It's a really fabulous gift :) Thanks a million guys! You really made my day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production