Another long run
This morning, I was scheduled to meet Cheow12 at 6:25 am at the SPC petrol station near my house. But it was raining quite heavily, and I was stranded under a HDB block. In the end, Cheow12 had to make a detour to pick me up - for which I am very grateful! - and we both made our way to SAFRA Mt Faber to meet up with the other SAFRA Running Club members for our 30-km run.
Today, there was a great turnout for the run, including DreamRunner, Cosmic_Wind, Eng Hwa, Gula, Hock Soon, Colleen, Trainer Ong and more. We ran the following route:
Clubhouse - Henderson Road - Telok Blangah Road -Keppel Rd - Tanjung Pagar Road - Wallich Street - Maxwell Road - Marina South Area (U-turning at the Superbowl) - Maxwell Road - Shenton Way - Keppel Road - Telok Blangah Road - Gateway Avenue - Sentosa (Nike Real Run route) - Gateway Avenue - Telok Blangah Road - Henderson Road - Clubhouse
After the run, I showered at SAFRA, and then joined the rest of the gang for lunch at the Telok Blangah Blk 11 Food Centre.
Overall stats:
Time: 3 hr 58 min 44 sec
Distance: 34.0 km
Max/Average/Average (Running) Heart Rate (bpm): 203 /165 / 175
Average Pace: 7 min 01 sec / km
Calories Expended: 2766 kcal








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home