Monday, January 02, 2006

Al-Ameen

This evening, I went to Al-Ameen (opposite Beauty World) for dinner with some kakis from SgRunners: Chyarose, Tiwazz, Kellylim22, Fd, TLR, Seal and Flip. I tried the goreng cina daging merah (chinese fried rice with red beef). It was delicious :)

From L to R: Tiwazz, TLR, Seal, Fd, Reno and Chyarose


But the dinner was more than just about food and drink, it was about the company. I will always treasure these precious, golden moments of meeting and interacting with like-minded friends. We talked about the KL International Marathon, the secluded Japanese Shrine in MacRitchie Reservoir, healthy dieting, trail shoes and bikes. It was a beautiful evening, despite the heavy rain.

2 Comments:

At 1:50 am, Blogger Fd said...

always great to spend time with the sgrunners! :) i always love it.
--Fd

 
At 12:04 pm, Blogger smazh said...

Al-Ameen! Beauty World! Aah... I really miss those places... sigh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production