Christmas Day
Today, my SgRunners friends went down for the ultra-marathon at MacRitchie Reservoir. They ran the required 5 laps around the reservoir (a total of 52.5 km), and some of them went on to run a few more. Philip, for example, ran 6 laps in total. Well done! How exciting! Pity I wasn't there with them, either to take part or to cheer them on. :( *sigh*
I woke up at around 11 am, had some noodles for lunch, and prepared to go down with my parents to Boon Lay to my brother's place where he wanted to host us to a BBQ. :) It was nice. My sis-in-law's mum and younger brother came as well. We had our chicken wings and sotong balls, and were also entertained by my bro's dog, Nuki.

Nuki the wonder dog
But the whole afternoon, I was feeling rather tired. Perhaps it was because of the late night I spent at the hotel yesterday. Or could it be due to a subconscious dread of starting work next Tuesday? Hmm....








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home