Friday, January 06, 2006

Familiar faces

I finished work at 9:20 pm today (massive applause), then popped by Takashimaya to meet up with some SgRunner pals: Taz, Tiwazz, Cosmic_Wind, Meteor, Alvo and Fd. I only had a short time to chat with them before the restaurant closed. Even then, I felt really glad to have met up with them. The satisfaction of seeing the familiar faces of my running kakis definitely helped to dispel the fatigue of a whole day's work.

Tomorrow, I've arranged to go swim, or try to swim, at the Bouna Vista Swimming Complex with Tiwazz and Balasing, and then later go for lunch at Settlers' Cafe with them. Chyarose, Astrogirl, Choonwei and Littlefoot said that they may join us there for lunch and games too. That's great :)

1 Comments:

At 1:39 am, Blogger Fd said...

"The satisfaction of seeing the familiar faces of my running kakis definitely helped to dispel the fatigue of a whole day's work."

:) im so touched! glad to see you too. unfortunately you didnt get to have ur dinner with us. so sorry to have make u come all the way just to see us close the meeting. tot since u r nearby, wouldnt it be nice to see renohtaram? though for a short while :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production