Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Boys

I went to visit K1 and K2 today. Only their dad was home with them. I passed the two brothers the toy cars from Seiyu, and they were all smiles. We took the cars out of the plastic case, and began to play with them. K1 seemed to have lost some weight, which was good for him. As for K2, his condition seemed to have deteriorated, and he wasn't able to sit up straight anymore. His dad said that nowadays, K2 moved around in his wheelchair most of the time; he could hardly walk even when supported. I asked their dad if his boys were going for camp this year. He wasn't sure. I could tell that he was very tired. And so was I, actually. Although the boys asked me to stay on to play more games with them, I gently told them that I would come back another time to visit them.

I left at 4:30 pm, and took a direct bus back home. The ride lasted an hour and ten minutes, and it was most uncomfortable.

2 Comments:

At 8:14 am, Blogger Janice_O said...

renoh, the children n parents will be very grateful for all your efforts. u haf done well.. *pat pat*. try to keep the spirits up ya? cheerios.

 
At 1:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Renoh,

Actually the things you do with your time are really something I admire. I won't be able to juggle so many things on top of work.

I guess I can only say that if work is too stressful, spend more free time (weekends?) on yourself to recuperate.

Hope to see you around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production