Circle of Friends
I am very touched by the support and advice from my friends regarding my choice to stand by my decision to go to KL for the half marathon. Thanks to everyone who PM-ed me and left me messages/comments on my blog. I appreciate it very much.
I am now looking forward to a good run in KL, and I believe it will be an enriching and satisfying experience, which will recharge me for my work when I return to the office. :D
Anyway, I managed to go for a short 6.6 km run earlier in the week. That was great. Tomorrow, I plan to go to MacRitchie Reservoir at 7 am with Run.run.runaway, Cheow12 and some other folks. The plan is to do two laps of 10 km, but I might just stop after one lap.
As for Sunday, I'll be at Sentosa to cheer on my mates for the NUS biathlon. After that, it's time for some Vertical Marathon training. Cool.








1 Comments:
Catch up with you at KL. It is going to be fun with so many of us going.;)
Post a Comment
<< Home