Disappointed
Sigh. I am quite disappointed with myself today.
I went to swim at Mt Faber SAFRA this afternoon, but struggled really badly in the pool. For some reason, when my head goes under the water, I get a burning sensation inside my nose and down my throat. My lungs hurt. I can hardly do three to four strokes without having to stop, stand up, and clear my nose and throat. This has never happened before, and I don't know why it is happening now. :(
Later at 3:45 pm, I headed to Bugis California Fitness for some weight training. Choonwei and Slowandsteady were already there, attending the Spin class which started at 3:30 pm. After a few sets of dumbbell presses, incline dips and chest flyes, I spent some time on the gymball, doing crunches. But there was quite some time before my Pilates class at 6:10 pm, so I spent about 40 mins alternating between the wet and dry steam rooms. It felt good to detox. When Kellylim22 arrived at the gym to run on the treadmill, I did a 10 min walk at 15-degrees incline on the machine to her right, but she was too engrossed with her running to notice that I was there ;)
But then came the demoralising Pilates class. I was probably the most inflexible person in class today, and when I was doing one of the push-up position poses, my arms were shaking like jelly while everyone else was steady and in control. And I still can't get my seal pose correct. I wonder what's wrong with me. :(
Sigh.








3 Comments:
maybe you do to much today? swim, weights, walk then pilates... even you can take it, your body can't leh... :(
give your body a break, man... :)
haha, maybe i do need a break. thanks kelly :)
p.s. thanks daisiki for ur PM :D
renoh....
u overtrained liao lah...
take it easy buddy.... :)
swim, gym, pilates... all in one day..
too "siong" liao ....
Post a Comment
<< Home