Saturday, February 25, 2006

I don't want to dream

The past three days just flashed by. Day-night-day-night-day-night....it's morphed into an "office marathon". It's all quite nightmarish, especially when I consider that I had worked past midnight for the past few days, and that my dreams at night are also about tasks and assignments, supervisors and colleagues. In particular, last night's dream was freaky, demoralising and energy-sapping. I don't want to go into the details here.

I feel so tired. Really, other than a profound sense of exhaustion, I don't remember feeling anything else the week. I know the SgRunners have some plans made today, and possibly tomorrow. I had planned to arrange with Kellylim22 to sign up for the National Vertical Marathon. I was planning to do something with Club Rainbow this weekend as well. I vaguely know that there are these plans, but I really can't recall what those plans are, and to find out what those plans are would require a very focussed, coordinated effort between my brain and my body, both of which are in near shut-down mode at the moment. I am beginning to see double on my computer screen now.

I think I will go for a nap. And I don't want to dream.

2 Comments:

At 2:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u are far working too hard, learn to take thing easy.

Like u, I used to work very long hour too, then my good friend give me these 2 advise :
1) All work & no play make Jack a dull boy
2) work can never finish even if you was to work 24 hour, work will just keep piling up

just learn to let go a bit at times, take care !!

 
At 12:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, u take care amist the hectic work life....

Maybe the work demand is hectic, I admire your drive in coping with the demands.

If possible, try taking a break....

C u ard !

Superboy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production