Saturday, August 26, 2006

It's Fund Raising & Fun Racing!

I have decided to run for Handicaps Welfare Association (HWA) for my half marathon in the December SCSM. Think it's for a great cause. And so I will be making my rounds among my contacts sometime next week onwards to collect donations for the charity.



Was also thinking of going down to support the SgRunners gang for the KL Mizuno Run on the weekend of 16-17 September but then I realised it's Terry Fox Run that Sunday too (which reminds me, I had better get registered for it soon). So I guess I'll have to give KL a miss.

In any case, the half marathon in Angkor Wat in December is still calling out to me...and I want to go...I wonder if my leave application will be approved...

1 Comments:

At 6:36 pm, Blogger Muggs said...

we can do terry fox in KL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production