2nd Link Bridge Run
Gosh, I hope I make it in time. Last week, on the day that I flew off to India, I passed my 2nd Link Bridge Run registration form together with the $10 fees and a photocopy of my NRIC to Chee Keong, and asked him to help me submit the items to the organisers. When I returned from India, I was told that I had to fax in a photocopy of my passport as well! I didn't have time to get it done over the weekend, nor today...so I'll just have to try to fax that by tomorrow. :(
The 2nd Link Bridge Run is on this Sunday, and I am hoping to participate in the 21-km Open category. My only concern is that I haven't had time to run in the past two weeks, and that does not bode well.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home