Saturday, October 01, 2005

168-km Run

Recently, there's been quite a fair amount of coverage in the media about this weekend's 168-km NTU Run-Round Singapore. I think that's awesome. It'll give running in Singapore a much needed higher profile, and help to promote running as a good way of keeping fit and staying healthy :)

I recognised one of the runners in the 168-km event as the sales promoter for Polar products during the last New Balance Real Run race-pack collection. He's inspirational :)

Anyway, here's just wishing all the runners, including my SgRunner chums, who would be clocking the miles today and tomorrow in this run.

Tomorrow morning, I'll be catching an early morning shuttle to Malaysia for the 2nd Link Bridge Run. I hope to finish the 21-km race under 2 hours 15 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production