Saturday, October 08, 2005

Dinner and Dance 2005

My organisation's Dinner and Dance was held earlier in the evening at the Orchard Hotel. It was a grand affair, and the entertainment for the evening was quite enjoyable, the emcee being totally hilarious, but the food wasn't exactly all that great. Guess what, I also won a prize for showing off some martial arts moves on stage. (But honestly...it's been almost 3 months since I stopped taking lessons under Vincent Ng, and I'm rather shocked by how out-of-form I have become! :P)

The dinner ended at around 11 pm, after which I headed back to the office to finish up some work and to prepare for my upcoming overseas trip on Monday. I finally dragged my tired self back home at 1 am in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production