Everyone's running, running, running...
Chee Keong just SMS-ed me to inform me to meet him outside City Harvest Church at 4:30 am tomorrow morning. Chee Kong will be driving over to pick the both of us up, and then we'll proceed to Johor, Malaysia for our 2nd Link Bridge Run.
Goodness, 4:30 am. I have to wake up at 3 am and catch a cab to get to the church in time.
Anyway, it's almost 12 hours since the 168-km Run-Round-Singapore event began. I can't imagine how it must feel, running for so long. And the guy I was talking about earlier, Adrian Mok (莫岳麟)...he's aiming to finish the whole thing under 24 hours. Read about the press article here. Impressive. I salute you, Adrian!
And a salute to another outstanding runner, The Lonely Runner, who's also running the full distance! :) Here a picture of him which I got from Carine's site. She had run with TLR from Station 9 to 14. Well done, Carine! :)
Goodness, 4:30 am. I have to wake up at 3 am and catch a cab to get to the church in time.
Anyway, it's almost 12 hours since the 168-km Run-Round-Singapore event began. I can't imagine how it must feel, running for so long. And the guy I was talking about earlier, Adrian Mok (莫岳麟)...he's aiming to finish the whole thing under 24 hours. Read about the press article here. Impressive. I salute you, Adrian!
And a salute to another outstanding runner, The Lonely Runner, who's also running the full distance! :) Here a picture of him which I got from Carine's site. She had run with TLR from Station 9 to 14. Well done, Carine! :)

Stopping for a short rest at Station 12, MacRitchie Reservoir








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home