Good times with old friends
At 8:30 am this morning, I caught a ride from Chris Ang to Seah Im Food Court, where I met up with the other folks, such as Audrey, Richard, Chee Kong, Chee Keong, Ming Jern, Wei Wen, Pei Jun, Joseph and Linus. After a short breakfast there, we drove in to Sentosa, and headed for Siloso Beach. We were later joined by Lilian, Jeremy and a few other new faces at the beach itself.
Although it began to rain soon after we had arrived, we managed to take shelter in one of the huge open-air halls, and continued our games of frisbee and volleyball there. It felt really good to be in the company of my beach bumming cum running kakis. We chatted about races, training, overseas excursions...it was awesome! I haven't yet found any such pals in my new workplace, and that had, unfortunately, been rather stifling.
I really miss my friends in DSTA.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home