AHM Results - the elusive sub-2 timing...
*grumble, grumble* It seems as if I'm still plagued by the "cannot get an official race timing of under 2 hr for a half-marathon in Singapore" curse. The official AHM timings are out. I clocked 2:00:00.65. Thought I went past the finishing line just as the official race clock hit 2:00:00 and it took me a good 10-15 seconds (at least!) before I crossed the start line after the race gun went off. *grumble grumble* Ah well, not that it really matters...
Judging from the results of the Men's Open, I'm in the 16th percentile. Which is much better than my 26th percentile in the New Balance Real Run. :) If the statistics hold, and if I can push myself to 1 hr 55 min and below for the half marathon in the SCSM, then I should be within the top 10 percent. Nice.
Tomorrow, I'll be joining Meteor and Alvo for two loops around MacRitchie Reservoir. It'll be an exciting 20+ km of trail running. Hope to finish by 10 am, so that I have time to wash up and get ready to join Legolas at church in Bishan.









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home