Saturday, September 23, 2006

Criticism

Don't know why I am taking this round of criticisms so badly. Maybe it's because I got criticised by someone I really respect, and I never had the intention of doing anything that would make that person so upset. Lost all my appetite for today, and have a splitting headache now too... *sigh*

6 Comments:

At 1:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

人非圣贤,孰能无过?I cld understand how hurt n discouraged u must be,esp he/she is someone u look up to.Dun be too harsh on urself,u didnt do it on purpose.One way to right the wrong is to put the episode behind,learn fr the mistake.Think on the bright side,this person may compliment u on a job well done next time!Nothing is irreversible;)Cheer up n enjoy ur weekend,Renoh!

 
At 3:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah...
u r such a loyal person to the one u respect!
i am sure u will figure out plans to rectify the prob...

dun feel so disappointed...
take care :)

 
At 5:23 pm, Blogger kops21 said...

let run....:)

 
At 4:35 pm, Blogger roentgen said...

Hey Renoh, Hang in there :) Things will be better soon. Don't be too hard on yourself okay? Looks like time for Blue Ribbon desserts again soon :P

 
At 10:02 am, Blogger Muggs said...

Remember my friend,

It's just work, nothing personal.

 
At 12:47 pm, Blogger penguin said...

I can understand how u feel...

Put it behind u and learn from ur mistake :D

Hope u r feeling better now :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production