Friday, September 08, 2006

A sum-up...

Cosmic
Happened to be drizzling earlier in the week while I was waiting at the bus-stop on my way to work. Realised how beautiful the greenery behind the bus-stop was, and I took a picture (left). I need to take more time out to appreciate all the wonderful things that God had created.

Felt a bit overwhelmed at work this week. Will need to buck up, and be more productive, more efficient and less careless. And also go home earlier and enjoy the warmth that only a family can provide. Ah, sweet...


小锅面 at Taman Serasi
Later in the week, had lunch with my colleagues at the newly openly Taman Serasi Food Court. I was under the impression that prices were steep, but to my surprise, they were about the same as any other food court. Had my usual order again, yummy :) Too bad I won't be recommending eating here after the BG Run on Sunday as it is too far, about a 2-km walk from our start/end point.

Met up with some of the SgRunners for a chat at the Red Dot Traffic Building on Thursday. Lovely place to chill out and relax. Celebrated Carine's birthday after that at the Maxwell Road Food Court. :D

And earlier today, I had a good chat with Chee Keong over drinks at Tanglin Mall. We had an illuminating conversation, and he helped to put some perspective and order into my financial life. Appreciated that very much, buddy!

Got home, checked the AHM website and found that they have uploaded the net race times. I've done 1:59:09.15. ;D It's a sub-2 and I'm in the 18th percentile for my category. I'm so pleased.

Lots of things happening tomorrow...hmm...will have to make decisions again on what to go for, and what to skip... Hate to make such decisions, wished I had time for everyone. *chuckles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production