Minipots
Had lunch wih my colleagues at Tanglin Mall this week. Had the usual Minipot :) Am I being too unadventurous, sticking to the same dish, time after time, food court after food court? Ah well... Guess I'm a die-hard fan when it comes to what I like. Will need to try the Taman Serasi Minipot again to decide which tastes better. Either way, they both taste better than the Minipot at Harbourfront.
On Wednesday, celebrated Chee Keong's birthday at a steamboat place along Rocher Street with the other DSTA fellows. Caught up with a lot of good buddies - haven't seen them in a while - and it was great. My former colleagues are a happy, carefree, athletic bunch. They won a few races recently, and did the organisation real proud. Most have signed up for the end-of-the-year marathon, and Kenny's aiming for 3 hr 25 min for the 42-km. Quite a few of them is going for the Swissotel Vertical Marathon in November too. I miss being in their company and training with them. Anyway, Hedgehog's must be having a whale of a time working there with them now, lucky chap :)
Next month, there's another Sentosa outing planned. Sounds good. Ying Tat's also booked a chalet sometime mid-October. Another Club Rainbow house-call is also being planned. Looks like it's going to be another busy October...
Need to keep up the training to cut body fat percentage to 9%. Did some leg training earlier on Monday, but it's been a while since I worked on the quads and hams, so they're still aching right now. Hopefully the soreness will go away by Saturday.
And yes, thanks to Daisiki for her reminders and IMD for his help, I'm now registered for the Great Eastern Pacesetters 30km race in Kuala Lumpur in January 2007. Malaysia, here I come...again! :D










1 Comments:
IMHO, the best minipot was served in the old Marina Square called "Xiao Wan Mien". I don't know where it is now though... I haven't had a good minipot for a long time since that one closed down.
Where has the Taman Serasi Minipot moved to? All I ever ate at Taman Serasi was the top-notch roti john and the okay mee soto. :)
9% body fat is amazing.. I think I am 30%. Heehee.
Post a Comment
<< Home