Eating again...and possibly getting fat
Went back to work on Wednesday after two days of medical leave for my sprained right wrist. Had lunch with my colleagues at a place called Jerry's at Tanglin Shopping Centre. Nice ambience, plus one very courteous service staff. We all had the clam chowder soup (but nothing compares to Boston's!). I also ordered the spicy Italian pork sausage (half of which I exchanged with a friend for half of his veal sausage). Not entirely satisfying, but good enough as to last me through until dinner time. :)
On Thursday, met up with some running friends at Fong Kee at Maxwell House for a mini-meeting cum dinner. The restaurant was Sotong's recommendation, and it was an excellent choice. Great value for money. We started off with a piping hot bowl of nutritious lotus soup, and then went on to feast on a wide selection of northern Chinese culinary delights. =D After dinner, we proceeded to nearby Tong Heng for some Chinese pastries and dessert. It was a good meeting; we managed to iron out some details of what we were going to do on this coming Saturday afternoon.
But with all the eating and lack of exercise..*sigh*
Also received an SMS from Legolas about running with Alvin at MacRitchie Reservoir on Saturday morning. Tempting, but I'll need to know more details about the distance run, etc (and who's Alvin?) before I can make a decision... I'm so thankful for the weekend!












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home