This is a banana... A what?
Was rather grumpy last night, because my internet service provider took about 2 hours to resolve my internet connection problem. By the time I received a call from the customer care consultant to inform me to reboot my computer and try again, it was already around 12.15 am on Saturday morning. So when I finally did come online, most of the people that I had wanted to meet in cyberspace had already gone offline. :p
Later on, I woke up too late for any morning runs. Decided instead to clear some work from home, and then when it was around 11.20 am, I left my house to meet up with some friends at Dreamergal's house. Couldn't resist taking a picture under the flyover near her place. *heh heh* Thought it was a nice, quiet "secret" spot.
Quite a number of us were there at Dreamergal's home, including Daisiki, Roonz, TLR, Fd, Sotong, Mrs Sotong, Tiwazz, Charlotte, Philip, Penguin and Ripley. Some of Dreamergal's siblings were home too, including Bryan, Derrick, Eric and Rachel. It was a lovely afternoon, spent with great company, playing some really wacky games! We traded and bartered with Billionaire, found ourselves tongue-tied with Taboo, let our creative and artistic juices run wild with Pictionary Mania (which was quite a challenge, especially "Drawback"), practised our understanding of physics with two sets of stack-upon-stack Jenga, got really hilarious with "This is a banana...a what?" and couldn't resist a second round of Taboo! =D Lots of fun, lots of pictures taken, and lots of spontanteous laughter, much of it thanks to Sotong's unique brand of haha-extracting humour :) Special thanks also to our special host for her great hospitality and for opening her home to strangers like us ;) Hope we didn't make too much of a mess... ;)
Got home at around 6.30 pm and had dinner with Mum and Dad. Taught Dad some English, then hopped back into the virtual world to sniff out good runs... And yes, I've found it. Mt Faber SAFRA has a 25-km route planned tomorrow, which will cover Queensway, Clementi, Buona Vista and Harbourfront. It's been a while since I last joined the Mt Faber SAFRA folks - and I even missed CheeryRunner and Trainer Ong's recent party. :( Can't wait to catch up with them (figuratively and literally) tomorrow morning at the Clubhouse!
And I found this game online...hahaha, quite easy to play...if you have the patience! Click here for it!










1 Comments:
The game is so cute! Wonder if you've realised that the game has a part 2 - http://www.samorost.net/samorost2/
Post a Comment
<< Home